Thursday, 1 March 2012

Culinary Genius........and Concrete Eating Minions Of Satan!

I am a superhero.

Tonight I cooked Toad in The Hole from scratch - and it was a masterful success. As you can see from the picture below my batter rose fabulously.
The sausages I was using were Pork and Stilton sausages - another first for me - which came out beautifully and tasted great.
I also made my own Onion gravy. Which I am very pleased to say came out very well indeed.

So considering that It was my first attempt at that dish, I can confidently say that I excelled myself, and cooked really well.

Toad in the Hole will definitely be on the menu from now on!



Talking of eating - what the heck do Birds eat these days?
Whatever it is, it isn't berries and insects.
I went visiting friends tonight, but when I got to my car, I found vhalf the bonnet and half the windshield peppered with bird droppings.
I tried to get them off using the windscreen wipers, and then using an ice scraper, but it wouldn't come off. It had set like quick drying cement!

I will have to have a go at clearing this mess off my car this weekend - and remember to park my car away from trees if possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment