Saturday, 14 January 2012

Two, Twelve, Four, Eighteen, One.......Millions!

Today has been all about numbers.

Two, is the number of walks that I have been on today. I am trying to do three walks a weekend - one on a Friday afternoon (most weeks I finish work around 1pm), one on Saturday, and one on Sunday. I wasn't able to do my Friday walk this week, so I decided to do two walks today, and one tomorrow.

Twelve, is the number of miles I have walked today. In fact I've actually walked Twelve and a half miles today - this morning I walked 7.09 miles on my usual walk, and then this afternoon I went on a new walk, and covered 5.41 miles.

Four, is the number of companions I had with me on my walk this afternoon. My walk started in the village I used to live in, so I enquired as to the availability of The Best Dogs In The World (for those of you unfamiliar with these, there is an photo album dedicated to them on my Facebook page), to accompany me.

Eighteen, is our combined number of legs, because I also took out a friend of The Best Dogs In The World.

One, is me - who has had a really nice day today.

And millions? That is the number that I still love those dogs. As I was sat on the sofa with them, and they were snuggled in next to me sleeping, I couldn't have been happier.

1 comment:

  1. And they're still snoozing now, bless them.

    Thanks for taking them Larold they simply 'loved it'.

    xx

    ReplyDelete