Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Not a Baby, Not Tyler, Not Even Prince Charlie!

Hello!

I think that is the first time I've started this blog with a greeting - you lot must think me a really ignorant git.

Maybe - but what do you know.....

You find me in a very good mood. I am pleased to say that I appear (in panto every year) to have recovered from the cripplingly painful bad back which threatened to keep me bed ridden. I still don't know what I did to it, but I have a theory - a theory which I will test this coming weekend, and will reveal (myself to old ladies) the results next week.

But my recovery from back pain is not the reason I am in such a good mood. There is another reason....

I have received confirmation of the date of this years Scotland trip! Huzzah!

Every year, me and (some guys from school, had a band and we tried real hard. Jimmy quit, jodie got married - should have known we'd never get far) a few friends go up to the Highlands of Scotland for a week. We do a bit of walking, have a lot of laughs, and generally have an incredible time.
I love Scotland - the scenery, the remoteness, the grandeur, everything. And the people I go with are just the best in the world. One of them is my best friend, and the others aren't.

But they are very special people.

So, later this year I am off to BONNIE Scotland - just to clarify the title of this blog - and I can't wait.

My bad back is gone, and I know when I'm going to Scotland - what a fab day this has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment