Saturday, 21 January 2012

Addiction, Party

Only a short blog today; I think I might be becoming a little addicted to the walking that I'm doing.

Most of you will know that I walk three times over the weekend, for a total of 21 miles. Yesterday I walked 7 miles, and walked another 7 miles this morning. However, this afternoon I was a bit bored - so I went out and walked a further 5.84 miles! And I've still got another 7 miles to walk tomorrow. If I'm not careful, I'll spend all my time walking - and then where will I be?

Blooming miles from home!

Mind you, it is all doing me good so for the moment I will risk the addiction...

But enough about that - tonight I'm off out to a house warming party. And I'm staying over, so I can have a drink. I haven't been out in ages, so am looking forward to it.

Mind you, I've got nothing to wear......

And that is about it for this blog. I'll let you know all the gossip from the party in tomorrow's blog - providing its not all about me....

No comments:

Post a Comment