Thursday, 1 December 2011

This Isn't The Blog I Wanted To Write..

I don't mean overall - just in terms of tonights offering. Overall, I love writing this blog, although it is very time consuming and has subsequently hampered my efforts to find love.

Yeah, this blog is the reason I can't find a woman. Really.

Once I have completed a years blogging, this blog will become an "every now and then" blog which will mean (hopefully) that the quality will improve. Those of you who just thought 'it couldn't get any worse' are officially off my Christmas card list.

Anyway, to get back to what I was saying, I didn't intend to write what am writing now erm....now. You see, I started writing tonights blog on my pc at work, as I didn't think I'd have time tonight as I am going out later. However, I ran out of time and for some reason all the typing I had done wasn't saved so even my thoughts of completing the blog at home later using the app on my phone were thwarted. I tell you, sometimes I'm thwarted at every turn - thwart, thwart, thwart....that's all it seems to be.

So here I am led on my bed writing this blog which I never thought I would be doing. I have got stuff to say - but it is stuff originally intended for the blog I started writing earlier, so I will save it for another day. It is a shame, because there was some good stuff in that earlier draft - you would have loved it. I did save my earlier draft, but for some reason it didn't appear on the version on my phone, so I'll probably never see it again.

And neither will you. Sorry.

So, here we are - me typing and you reading this blog about nothing really. The rain is falling against my window (and the rest of the house - its not an isolated shower) as I type, and I hope it will stop before I go out. I've only got to walk to the pub which will take a minute at most - I say that, but if I walk dragging one leg behind me that is bound to affect the journey time - but I still don't want to get wet.

Well look at that - the rain sounds like it is easing off, I wonder if anything else I type will happen. Just then there was a knock at the door - it was Cameron Diaz, wearing nothing but three strategically placed first class stamps, and holding a cheque for one million pounds and a bar of Cadbury's Whole Nut.

Apparently, the rain thing was just coincidence.

Bugger.

Well, I'd better go and get ready - I'm only going out with work, but it doesn't hurt to make an effort.....

No comments:

Post a Comment