Monday, 26 December 2011

Now That's What I Call Christmas - Vol. 2011

I've said it before, but I'll say it again: this has been a really really great Christmas.
I have so loved catching up with very special friends. It really has proved that true friendships are not restricted by time or distance.

The time I have spent with my Sister and Brother in Law, my Nephew and my Brother has also been very special. I will be very sad to leave them tomorrow.

But that is tomorrow.

Today has been another great day - inspite of me walking past a Facebook friend I used to go to School with - even though I thought it was her. Sorry Louise!

So, I drive back to Dorset tomorrow to catch up with my friends. I am looking forward to that too.

This has been a truly great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment