Sunday, 18 December 2011

It's Not Over Til It's Over

Again, I must apologise; this is the blog I should have written yesterday but I didn't get round to it. This is becoming a bit of a habit, and if it continues I may have rename my blog 'Larry - Yesterday's Blog'.

But never mind that. Yesterday was another good day. I had arranged to meet up with my mate Steve in the pub at 9pm for a quick beer, so naturally we ended up staying in the pub til closing time. It was a very good night however, because I saw a woman I know from the local beauty treatment shop (and yes that is all I am saying) in the pub with her friend, and we all sat and chatted together.

But more importantly, this woman from the beauty shop just happens to be best friends with a woman I met a couple of months earlier when out with my friends Jay and Ali. At the time me and this woman hit it off quite well, and I gave her an open invitation to go see a movie some time, but I never heard anything more (I get that a lot). It appears that Holly (the beauty shop woman) was talking to her best friend and her friend mentioned me, but they never got to finish their conversation. So (get on with it Larry), I have instructed Holly to speak to her Best Friend and see whether she might want to go see a movie with me. So a possible new romance that I thought was thwarted before it even started might live again....

But there is more! Holly's friend last night Nadine, lives in the same street as the very lovely Emma that I spent three hours chatting to in the pub a few weeks back. So she might drop a good word in there for me too.

But there's even more more! I bumped into the very lovely Emma herself yesterday in the street, and said I was away this coming week, but hoped we might meet up for a drink when I get back, and she was up for that idea too!

So it is all good.

As the saying goes, it's not what you know, it's who you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment