Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Nothing in Moderation it Seems.

WI'm still having trouble you know.

I decided to have pie, mash and vegetables for dinner tonight. It was very tasty and enjoyable, but there was a familiar problem: I'd made way too much. It would appear that my portion calculating software had got a virus somehow, because it was allowing me to use far too much ingredients.
Tonight I peeled and chopped six carrots, two parsnips, and a cauliflower - all for my dinner. As you can see from the picture below. There was loads. In addition to this, I had enough mash potato to feed three people.
Of course, this didn't stop me eating it all. Or getting indigestion afterwards.

However, none of that matters, as this evening. I have brought a bag of Galaxy Minstrels up to bed with me.......



No comments:

Post a Comment