Saturday, 1 October 2011

Bargain, Blonde, Beard

Firstly, my apologies if this post is littered with spelling mistakes, I am writing it via the App on my phone. My laptop is broken so this is the way I will be blogging from now on.
I have had a lovely day - mainly because of my food shopping experience. I went to Tesco, and got my weekly shop - including the ingredients for my Sausage and Potato Casserole which I will cook tomorrow. Because it is the first shop of the month, and I had to buy all the stuff I had run out of (washing liquid, deodorant, foil etc.) I had budgeted £50 for it all. So I was very pleased with myself when it came to £47. But that was not the best bit about my shopping trip.

While I was queueing up to pay, I saw a really beautiful woman looking for a checkout. I grabbed the "next customer" barrier thing and made room on the conveyor. She started loading her items and we got chatting. From what she was loading, I could tell she was having a barbecue, so we talked about that.

There was a bit of banter between us, so I cheekily asked her when and where this barbecue was happening, and she said 7pm tonight at her and her partners house. When I heard this, outwardly I didn't react, but inside is was shouting "oh for heavens sake! Throw me a frickin' bone here!"
Then it was my turn to be served, so I angrily rammed my shopping into the bags for life I use, and went home.

To be honest, I'm not upset about it. That woman was stunning - in a naturally beautiful way, and just having that chat and a wee bit of banter really made my day.

So I came home, shaved my head, and started growing a goatee. I get my beard out every now and then, as it gives me something new to look at when I am brushing my teeth.

I'm toying with the idea of going out tonight, as I am in the mood for adventure....

No comments:

Post a Comment