Wednesday, 21 September 2011

The Uncomfortableness of a Good Meal

I'm not the world's greatest cook (yet), but the few things that I know how to cook, I cook very well. One of these things that I cook well is Spaghetti Bolognese. The trouble is, I'm not very good at judging portion sizes. As a result, I end up cooking a meal large enough for two people or more. In addition to this, I never consider saving half of the over sized meal I've made for another meal later in the week - I always eat the whole lot. Furthermore, over the last few weeks I have been eating less during the day, and subsequently my stomach has shrunk (to a degree).

Basically, I stuffed myself so full with my dinner tonight that my stomach hurts because it is so full.

But it was very lovely.........

No comments:

Post a Comment