Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Early, Slow, Stress - Tea.

Like an insistent pair of underpants, I must be brief.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day, with an early start for me, and plenty of trouble to try and sort out.

I'm going into work early tomorrow because A) I have 43 orders for one customer to manually enter onto our system, and B) we have a 40ft container due in at 8am. I plan to start work at 6am - but may come in earlier, as my typing speed is slow. I will also need to prepare for the container - move pallets etc. Of course there is the chance that the container will get here early, in which case my being there will allow me to make a start on it and therefore get it finished sooner.

So, it's an early night for me tonight.

And that is basically it - I'm a bit stressed because there are problems with our packing house which will affect orders due to go out next week and subsequently will strain even further our relationship with one of our biggest customers.

But there is nothing I can do about that now, so it's stress hat off, chilled hat on - and time for a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment