Thursday, 25 August 2011

Wrong

Something is definitely not right.

I'm not feeling to good - and haven't been for a few days now. I don't know if it is because I am not eating properly (I have eaten junk all day today - a chocolate pastry thing this morning, a pot noodle for lunch, and several chocolate digestives throughout the day), or if there is something else going on. I have a headache for long periods of time, I'm having real difficulty in getting to sleep, and my dreams are troubled. I get paid tomorrow, so should be in a good mood but I'm just not feeling it right now. I just feel stressed a lot of the time, but I have nothing that troubling on my mind - at least I think not.

Maybe it is food related - for the last week I have been living on tins of soup, some vegetables, but no "proper" meals. Maybe this is my body's way of telling me to make eating properly a priority, and therefore think about what groceries I buy in future.

Maybe I am worrying about stuff - my sister (hello sis) hasn't been to well recently and is having some tests, so maybe it's that. Or maybe it's the fact that I have my long awaited eye scan next week to see if I have something wrong with my eyes - although I don't the results straight away, so technically I'm worrying about nothing. If it is that, that is.

Maybe I'm just tired after starting work this morning at 5:45am. I don't know.


I'll be fine - normal rubbish service will be resumed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment